I enjoy the documentation process, am a creative thinker, and embrace all stages of the software development life cycle with great enthusiasm. My strengths lie in my ability to synthesize new information quickly and I value getting things done and seeing code come to life.
- MS, computer science: 2007, advanced to candidacy. Emphasis on Networking and Software Engineering. Thesis involves Bluetooth Applications for Very Local Networks; California State University, Long Beach
- BS, computer science: 2000; graduated, with emphasis in Software Engineering; California State University, Long Beach
- Programming Languages/Web Technologies
- C/C++, C#, Java, J2ME
- XHTML, CSS
- PHP, SQL, JSP
- Objective-C/iOS, Java/Android, ASP.Net
- VMWare, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio 2012
- Operating Systems
- Windows NT/Vista/7
- Unix, Linux
- General Computer Skills
- Graphics: Adobe PhotoShop, Flash, Dreamweaver; Corel PhotoPaint
- Office 2000 and beyond, Visio
- Active Directory
- Freelance Web Dev: 20011-2013; Maintain/update existing commercial web sites.
- Networking Assistant: 2004; Child Support Services. Assisted with various troubleshooting tasks, on local PC's; Create system images, using Ghost and sysprep; Create and distribute Group Policies in Active Directory; Aided in creating Disaster Recovery documentation.
- Web Development Intern: 2002; Coastline Community College. Interned for college web site. Responsible for aiding in the development of school’s online forms.